Disposable Alcohol Breathalyzer
Detection range:For each calibration level there is a corresponding breathalyser model.
Instruction for use:
|Calibration levels (in mg/l of air)||0, 10-0, 15-0, 20-0, 25-0, 30-0, 35-0, 40|
|Equivalences (in g/l of blood)||0, 20-0, 30-0, 40-0, 50-0, 60-0, 70-0, 80|
- Remove the tube as shown.
- Blow up the balloon with a single breath.
- Push the ends in as far as you can.
- Insert the tube into the mouth of the balloon.
- Press all the air out of the balloon over a 15 seconds interval.