To ensure workers safety, we are affianced in offering an Electrical Safety Gloves
that need to be worn while working on electric appliances. When not in use, proper storage must be given and need to be kept out of excessive heat, sunlight, humidity, ozone and any chemical or substance. The product is electrically tested before being issued. These are extensively used for protecting against electrical shocks while working on high voltage vehicles.
- These Safety Electric Lineman’s Hand Gloves has seamless construction and made from specially compounded latex for compute insulation.
- Our gloves are soft and flexible for comfort, yet both abrasion and cut resistant for long wear.
- These insulating gloves have curved hand design giving superior electrical protection and maximum comfort in high voltage work.
- It is 100% shock proof.
- Working Potential: 1100 V
- Testing Potential: 10000 V
- Our gloves are tested for Test Potential, Leakage Current and Physical Properties.
- Conforms to IS 4770-1968/1991, IS 13774-1993, EN 60903:2003 - IEC 60903:2002 - CE.