Fire Entry Suit-NPX 2000 Series is constructed from ZetexPlus® fabric which has a unique inorganic coating that conducts heat along the fabric surface, not through it and hence can withstand high temperatures. This fire safety coverall includes Hood, Coat, Pants, Boots, Mitts, and Foot Locker Box or Duffle Bag for storage.
Features & Specifications
- The outer layer of 2000 Series is constructed from ZetexPlus to support direct contact with extreme temperatures
- It is made from inorganic ZetexPlus which meets one or more of the following standards: UL 214, NFPA 701, and MIL-C-20079.
- It has 7 additional insulation layers provide maximum protection from heat and fire.
- Temperature Rating
- Short duration ambient heat of 1500°F (815°C)
- Total flame of 2000°F (1093°C)
- This complete set includes Hood, Coat, Pants, Boots, Mitts, and Foot Locker Box or Duffle Bag for storage.