ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007
Integrated Management System (IMS) Certified Organization
High Pressure Regulators From ABJ
Super Safety Services
5, Ground Floor,
349/353 Samuel Street,
Mumbai - 400 003, Maharashtra,
Call Us :
Two Stage Pressure Regulator - HPR 540 Series
HPR 540 Series is cost effective product equivalent to Concoa 432 series, Tescom 44-3400 series, Go Regulator CYL-20 series, Swagelok KCY series.
The HPR 540 series is a stainless steel two stage pressure regulator recommended for use with high purity corrosive gases requiring precise, contaminant free pressure control. The two stage design yields a delivery pressure change of less that 0.05% with varying inlet pressure which minimizes the supply pressure effect caused by decaying inlet pressure. Internal surface finish of body is better than 1.6µm which allows easier cleaning and lesser particle contamination. Stainless steel bonnet prevent atmospheric corrosion and maintain appearance.
Two Stage Pressure RegulatorHPR-540SeriesFEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- Standard 10 µm stainless steel filter at inlet of main valve assembly
- 1.6 µm internal surface finish as standard
- Cleaned for Oxygen service.
- Bubble tight shut-off
- Inlet pressure: 210 bar (3000 psi)
- Outlet range: 0 to 25 bar (360 psi)
- Supply pressure effect less than 0.05%
- Flow Coefficient: Cv 0.05
- Design Pressure: 1.5 times working pr.
- All connections: ¼ NPT (F)
- Seat: PTFE/PCTFE
- Max. Operating Temperature: PTFE 66˚ C
PCTFE 80˚ C
- Inlet end connection: ¼ NPT (F)
- Outlet end connection: ¼ NPT (F)