ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007
Integrated Management System (IMS) Certified Organization
High Pressure Regulators From ABJ
Super Safety Services
5, Ground Floor,
349/353 Samuel Street,
Mumbai - 400 003, Maharashtra,
Call Us :
Two stage Pressure Regulator - HPR 450 Series
HPR 450 Series is cost effective product equivalent to Concoa 412 series, Tescom 44-3400 series, Go Regulator CYL-2 series, Swagelok KCY series.
The HPR-450 series is a brass two stage pressure regulator recommended for use with high purity non-corrosive gases for analytical and process applications requiring precise, contaminant free pressure control. The two stage design yields a delivery pressure change of less that 0.05% with varying Inlet pressure which minimizes the supply-pressure effect caused by decaying Inlet pressure. Internal surface finish of body is better than 1.6µm with chrome plating as option which allows easier cleaning and lesser particle contamination.
Two Stage Pressure RegulatorHPR-450SeriesFeatures & Specifications
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- Standard 10µm sintered bronze filter at inlet of main valve assembly
- 1.6 um internal surface finish as standard
- Cleaned for Oxygen service.
- Bubble tight shut-off
- Inlet pressure: 210 bar (3000 psi)
- Outlet range: 0 to 25 bar (360 psi)
- Supply pressure effect less than 0.05%
- Flow Coefficient: Cv 0.05
- Design Pressure: 1.5 times working pr.
- All connections: ¼” NPT (F)
- Seat: PTFE/PCTFE
- Max Operating Temperature: PTFE – 66˚ C
PCTFE – 80˚ C
- Inlet end connection: ¼” NPT (F)
- Outlet end connection: ¼” NPT (F)